Airfreight & Sea freight Services
- We service all areas of general freight forwarding being, Imports / Exports, Air & Seafreight, no shipment too big or too small.
- The Key word for our Export Sea freight Service is ‘Choice’.
- We monitor each consignment through to final destination. You are always in the loop and up to date with the progress of your consignment.
- Huge range of options available – consolidation services (LCL), direct sailings.
- Fast transit – Tranship services – Break bulk, Roll-on, Roll-off services – Special Projects.
- Air -> Sea transhipment options to reduce transit times between countries.
- Can handle 3rd Party / Tri-angle shipments from NZ between other international shippers / consignee’s.
- We have extensive expertise for all specific requirements.
- We can handle and store dangerous goods (excluding classes 1 & 7).
- Our worldwide agency network is able to provide full Customs Clearance and delivery services at pre-quoted prices allowing you to Import and Export at fixed costs.
- Tranship services including 20′, 40′. Open Tops – Flat Racks – Out of gauge.
- Compliance Service is available in Auckland only, Optional service.
- Complete documentation services, including Bill of Lading, Customs Documentation and letter of credit requirements.
Machinery & Boats
- Multiple break-bulk & RO/RO options for larger machinery & boats to move throughout the world.
- Out of gauge containerised options
- Heavy lift options available where required due to general vessel restrictions
- Experienced agents to support the packing / loading, transport and receival of the Cargo.
- We are widely regarded as one of New Zealand’s leading Customs Brokers providing specialist services and expert advice from our large team of experienced, Customs and MAF accredited brokers.
- Our expertise ranges from the analysis and discussion on points of valuation and related legislation, through to being fully conversant with New Zealand’s Free Trade Agreements.
- We maintain a sophisticated electronic parts tariff file detailing classification / concession usage etc. along with full part classification auditing and reporting service for our customers.
- Offer comprehensive Door to Door rates from UK, China, Australia, Singapore and all major ports in Japan.
Storage & Distribution
Our Auckland Facility comprises of 300sq ft. of warehouse and is a MPI (Ministry of Primary Industries) approved for devanning of sea freight containers. We provide unpack and 3PL logistics, storage and distribution throughout New Zealand.
Auckland to the Pacific Islands. We can arrange on-forwarding rates and services throughout the South Pacific including unpack and repack of sea freight containers.
Dangerous Goods Handling
Our dangerous goods facility in Auckland is HSNO (Hazardous Substances & New Organism) approved site approved for handling all classes of dangerous goods (excluding class 1 and 7) our service extends to the supply of IATA approved packaging, IATA Dangerous Goods Declarations and IMO Dangerous Declarations.